Friday

Average Girth Size For Men and How To Measure It

If you ask any man which is more important, penis girth or length, 9 out of 10 will tell you it is the length that is most important. Well, for them this may be true, but not as for as women are concerned. It is funny because men think they know what women want, but women know what they want and need.

Click here to give her what she needs!

If you asked women which would they prefer, girth or length. They will tell you they prefer a man with more thickness then length. Why because they get more pleasure from the girth of a man's penis. You see, men have gotten it all wrong they think it is the length of the penis that a woman enjoys. When in fact, it is his thickness that she enjoys the most.

The average girth of a man's penis is 4.5 inches to 5 inches in diameter. The best way for you to measure the thickness of your penis is with a tape measure while you are fully erect.

There are two simple ways you can measure your manhood.


1. You can measure the middle of your penis, while it is erect.


2. You can measure your penis at the base, in the middle and at the head while erect.

If you do not own a tape measure or have one handy, you can use a dollar bill or a regular piece of paper. Wrap the paper around your penis, while it is erect, keep up with how far it goes round. Now take the paper and measure it with a ruler.

It is okay to have a good size penis in length, but it is better if you have more thickness, because this is where women gets the most pleasure. Since you are trying to please her, you need to concentrate on increasing your average girth and not worry so much about your length.

You can increase your average girth with one simple exercise designed just for that purpose. But, this exercise and others can be dangerous. You must learn how to increase penis girth the right way.

1 comment:

  1. I was disorganized because i had a very small penis, about 2.0 inches soft and 4 inches hard not nice enough to satisfy my woman, i have been in so many relationship, but cut off because of my situation, i have used so many product which doctors prescribe for me, but none could offer me the help i searched for. i saw some few comments on the internet about this herbal doctor called Dr Aziba and decided to contact him on whatsApp with his mobile no (+2348100368288) i saw on the internet, I decided to give his herbal product a try. he gave me some comforting words with his herbal product for Penis Enlargement, Within 1 week of it, i began to feel the enlargement of my penis, " and now it just 3 weeks of using his products my penis is about 9 inches longer, and i had to settle out with my Ex girlfriend, i was surprised when she said that she is satisfied with my sex and i have got a large penis. Am so happy, thanks to Dr Aziba I also learn that Dr Aziba also help with Breast Enlargement Hips and Bums Enlargement, Low Sperm Count, If you are in any situation with a little Penis, weak ejaculation, small breast_hips_bums do get to Dr Aziba contact him now on his mobile no, or add him up on whatsApp (+2348100368288) Email ( Priestazibasolutioncenter@gmail.com)









    I was disorganized because i had a very small penis, about 2.0 inches soft and 4 inches hard not nice enough to satisfy my woman, i have been in so many relationship, but cut off because of my situation, i have used so many product which doctors prescribe for me, but none could offer me the help i searched for. i saw some few comments on the internet about this herbal doctor called Dr Aziba and decided to contact him on whatsApp with his mobile no (+2348100368288) i saw on the internet, I decided to give his herbal product a try. he gave me some comforting words with his herbal product for Penis Enlargement, Within 1 week of it, i began to feel the enlargement of my penis, " and now it just 3 weeks of using his products my penis is about 9 inches longer, and i had to settle out with my Ex girlfriend, i was surprised when she said that she is satisfied with my sex and i have got a large penis. Am so happy, thanks to Dr Aziba I also learn that Dr Aziba also help with Breast Enlargement Hips and Bums Enlargement, Low Sperm Count, If you are in any situation with a little Penis, weak ejaculation, small breast_hips_bums do get to Dr Aziba contact him now on his mobile no, or add him up on whatsApp (+2348100368288) Email ( Priestazibasolutioncenter@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete